The 5 spacious accommodations located on the 1st floor of the house are for holiday rental. They all have access to a terrace, minimum is 30 m2.
Since all terraces can communicate, all combinations are possible. Just one room or more : on special demand, you can rent the whole Casa A(Alta)
It is composed of 3 private bedrooms and suites all equipped with bathroom, AC, heater… For your meals, you’ll have a large choice of sunny terraces, cafés and restaurants just downstairs from Tavira Terraces…
A small common kitchenette will be soon available on the roof top.
The 3 accommodations are:
- The Graphic room, It is an independent bedroom with private shower bathroom. It has twin beds (with body memory) and a small desk (2 guests), AC, and mosquitos protection. It is a good choice for smokers since it has direct access to the terrace.
- The Blue Suite, bedroom, private salon and shower bathroom (2/4 guests) and a small balcony. The cosy blue bedroom has a 150cm bed. In the private salon, there are 2 extra single beds.
- The Yellow Suite, very large bed room (top twin luxury beds with body memory) and private bath (2/4 guests). On the mezzanine there are 2 extra mattress.
These 3 accommodations are part of a complete apartment that can be rented all together on spécial demand (6 persons to a maximum of 11 person with extra beds).
Pictures and complete descriptions of the accommdations are available on the “Accommodations” tab of this website and on Airbnb
Apartment fully equipped for up to 5 guests, with a private terrace and a view on the historical center.
For long term rentals you can choose :
Apartment fully equipped for 4 guests ( (+ 2 extra sofa beds) the patio terrace is on the same floor with a second bedroom. It has a 40m2 terrace with tables and chairs for enjoying meals, drinks or just relaxing.
Apartment fully equipped for 3 guests (+ 3 extra possible) and a private rooftop terrace.
- Free wifi,
- Laundry and soap provided,
- An information note about our favorite Tavira addresses will be waiting for you.
- You can have massages in your room with a great specialist of ayurvedic on demand.
- Restaurants nearby can deliver excellent meals for you.
All accommodations are on the first floor (not convenient for handicapped people) The Tavira Terraces house has quite steep staircases, with handrails, of course, as in most ancient homes in Tavira.
The 1st staircase is from the street entrance to the 1st floor where all the accommodations are located. There is no elevator.
- For Casa Alta and it’s bedrooms and suites, a 2nd staircase reaches the roof terrace from the 1st floor terrace: this staircase is particularly steep.
- Casa Clara has 2 inside easier stairs.
- Casa Beleza has a private terrace at the same level
We ask you to take your responsibility, especially with younger children, when using these stairs.
- Children are welcome in Tavira Terraces if they respect others tranquility (specialy on casa Alta & Beleza terraces. In C it is more relax) and are careful in the stairs.
We can provide one extra baby bed bath and some protection for the stairs and beds.
- Smoking is accepted only on the terraces.
- Unfortunately, animals are not allowed.
- The kitchenette on the roof terrace is a complimentary service in a common space to be left as clean as you found it (opening mid 2017).
- We would appreciate that the garbage is brought out to the appropriate recycling bins next to the apartment, in front of the taxi station, before your leave.
We thank all the nice Tavira Terraces guests who have already visited us for the travelling spirit you shared and for all the open horizon-broadening conversations, as well as for treating the space like your own home.